- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary£26000 - £45000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTalent Solutions
- Contact NameElla Beese
Any sales professionals looking for a new opportunity? We're hiring for Recruitment Consultants & would LOVE to hear from you.
Who we are & where we're going.....
We're deverellsmith, a residential property recruitment specialists who maintain a strong presence in the commercial real estate market. It's how we've become a multi award winning company to work for. We haven't always been like this, and we've still got a long way to go, but we like where we're going, and we think you will too.
Our recent awards:
- The Best Small Companies to Work For 2022, 2021, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- Recruitment's 40 Best Companies to Work For 2021
- London's 30 Best Companies to Work For 2021
- EG's Superhero Award Finalist 2020
- Property Week's Best Places to Work 2018
Our culture, people and customer experience are at the forefront of everything we do. As a deverellsmith employee, you'll need to live and breathe our values; trusted, team-focused, driven, positive & progressive and recognise hard work is the secret to all success.
Lots of businesses talk about culture, we reward you for it… we introduced The Culture Bonus™ to reward positive behaviour and drive exceptional customer experience
How we invest in you...
Each employee receives 48 hours of classroom training and 150 hours of coaching per year, offering an L&D programme that positions us in the top 1% of recruitment firms across the UK.
What you'll receive:
- Tailored development plans unique to you
- Individual coaching and mentoring from market mavens
- Training with the industry's leading L&D sector specialist
No matter your experience level, we provide the tools to ensure every person joins has the resources and support to make you better.
How you're rewarded....
- Check out our commission calculator & benefits package on our Work For Us Website!
- You'll get a 33% commission structure & a sourcing bonus of £150-£250 when you're getting up & running.
- We have lunch clubs, trips abroad, nail technicians, massages, discounted gym membership - the list is endless
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant?
Your role will be fast paced & you'll be a 360 consultant which means you'll find both candidates & clients within your market discipline (an area of property). You'll need to be sales minded & have an exceptional way with people and be able to manage multiple people through many processes at any one time. Be ready for a challenge as recruitment is hard but the rewards are amazing!
Interested? APPLY NOW!!!
Please note the salary is £26K + commission & an annual bonus. Year one OTE £45K, year two OTE £60-70K, year three £80K+