Do you want to work as a regeneration manager that puts flexibility and social - value at the heart of everything they do?
Do you want to work as part of a team that delivers impressive large-scale regeneration schemes across London?
This opportunity would suit someone who wants to progress and develop within a supportive team but also thrives on the opportunity to work autonomously.
What's in it for you?
- The salary for this role ranges from £55,000 to £64,000.
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays per year.
- Flexible working
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%.
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary.
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too.
- Tenancy deposit - interest-free loan to help with rental deposits.
- Access to extensive learning and training.
- Working closely with the 2 Senior Regeneration Managers, lead on the commercial management and delivery of major regeneration projects.
- Application of a robust, delivery-focused approach, assuming responsibility for the implementation and performance management of regeneration projects.
- Using a broad range of development management, commercial, financial, technical and construction stills to review and technically assess options for maintaining momentum in scheme delivery.
- Work closely with their joint venture regeneration partners to develop and deliver schemes.
- Build excellent relationships and deliver effective consultation and engagement with residents and stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering development projects of varying scale and complexity to agreed quality, time and budget, across the development process ie design, planning, and on-site.
- Experience of estate regeneration and understanding of the wider aspects of asset management.
- Experience of working with external stakeholders, including consultants, developers, local authorities and GLA.
- Experience of leading and working with multi-disciplinary team across a range of regeneration, development and property related functions
- Experience of procurement of developers, contractors, consultants etc under varied contractual models (Design & Build, Partnerships, Joint Ventures)
- Use of Pamwin or similar financial appraisal system for financial modelling, appraisal and project management.
- Excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills.