Are you an experienced Tenancy Renewals Administrator looking for a new role at a forward-thinking, independent Real Estate Advisor?
My client are a property advisory company with over 50 years experience in buying, selling, letting and managing commercial and residential property. They are passionate in their approach and have built a highly talented team within the Real Estate sector.
You will be responsible for ensuring all renewals are processed smoothly and efficiently, liaising with both Landlords and Tenants. You will also be responsible for ensuring all documents such Tenancy Agreements, Deed of Assignments & Deed of Surrenders are drafted and executed correctly.
- Facilitating tenancy renewals across the company's property portfolio
- Contacting both Landlord and Tenant three months prior to tenancies end date and effectively negotiating a tenancy renewal.
- Liaise with the Lettings Manager to confirm the market conditions and proposed rent increase for upcoming renewals and inform the Landlord accordingly
- Providing tenancy paperwork in accordance with legislative requirements and following of Lettings procedures
- Carry out Right to Rent checks
- Managing deposits held with the TDS
- Log and track references for new tenants on Deed of Assignments.
- Set up tenant charges on CRM, where necessary
- Keeping up to date with current legislation relating to the Lettings industry.
- Serving Notices on behalf of the owners. i.e., Section 8 & Section 21 notices.
- Assisting Property Managers with ad hoc tasks
- 1yr + in handling tenancy renewals
- Highly organised and incredible attention to detail
- Personable and approachable
- Computer literate
- Problem solver
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.