Do you want to work for one of the biggest names in property? Do you love writing and being creative?
Look no further than this exciting opportunity.
Our client is looking for a Research Content Manager to join their fast-growing marketing team within real estate services and investment management. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work closely with the Director of Residential Research to help boost their content production in residential marketing.
Your main role will be to copyright and manage the research calendar. You will work alongside many departments including PR, digital product, and content so no two days will be the same. In brief, you will be improving their overall content production.
Some key responsibilities of the role:
- Day to day management of the Residential research calendar.
- Copywriting, image sourcing and creative design management of research reports, area guides, blog content and more.
- Work with the digital product team, PR team and content team to ensure the dissemination of content across owned channels.
- Work with the research team and wider marketing team to understand their pipeline and ensure research requests are briefed well in advance and in line with their sales pipeline.
- To constantly and relentlessly review content to ensure it remains in a consistent tone of voice.
- To look for opportunities to innovate in their research production, taking a consumer-focused approach in everything that they do.
- To work closely with the sales teams and estate agency network as well as international counterparts to ensure content is shared and adopted in sales programmes.
- 3 years or more experience in copywriting, research content or a broader marketing role
- Proven examples of copywriting
- Property experience desirable
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- IT skills
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!