Are you eager to kick-start a career in new build properties?
We have an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and enthusiastic individual to join a brand new Co-Living client as a Resident Engagement Assistant.
This temp-to-perm position offers a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to grow into a permanent, steadfast career in new build property!
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate equivalent to £24 - 26k, paid weekly
- Inclusive and friendly environment. Nothing 'overly corporate' here.
- Long-term progression for the right person to go permanent.
Who would I be working for?
A co-living rental block that provides brand new, affordable, and well-designed homes for Londoners.
As an Engagement Assistant, you will play a vital role in fostering a sense of community and resident well-being through exceptional customer service and engaging programming.
- Acting as the first point of contact for residents and visitors, handling queries with efficiency and professionalism.
- Developing strong relationships with tenants - you are a natural rapport builder!
- Play a role in initiatives, events, and programming to enhance resident experience.
- Drive engagement through social media management (TikTok, Instagram) promoting brand and services.
- Provide administrative support to the management team, including tenancy agreements, financial management, and data management.
- Natural people skills - you love building upon relationships and establishing trust in your professional interactions.
- Previous experience in a client facing role, be it retail, hospitality or reception work. Any property experience e.g block or student accommodation is a huge bonus!
- Proficiency in social media platforms and tech.
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to multitask, and work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail.
As a Resident Engagement Assistant, you will be part of an exciting venture that aims to provide value, community, and convenience to London's residents. This role offers the chance to make a real impact, shaping the resident experience and driving tenant satisfaction!
This temp-to-perm position is an excellent opportunity for someone who seeks genuine career development in a supportive environment. Training and growth within the role will be implemented from the get-go.
Curious to learn more?
Give me a call for a confidential chat, or submit your CV and short supporting statement
Job has Expired