- Posted 06 December 2022
- SalaryUp to £26000 per annum + + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJoe O'brien
Do you want to work in the UK's fastest-growing area of the property - Build to Rent?
Do you want to work for a fun, forward-thinking company with an amazing brand?
Do you want roles that are customer focused with opportunities to grow?
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Coordinate daily shift handovers, and communications with all relevant issues.
- To be aware of amenity space activity throughout the premises.
- Assist residents with all queries about premises facilities as well as upcoming events by keeping up to date on the community and local area.
- Provide recommendations to residents about the local area and attractions by getting to know East Village and neighbourhood amenities.
- Ensure clear communication between Neighbourhood teams to ensure a smooth running of premises operations.
- Welcome all residents and visitors with a warm and friendly approach on first-name terms.
- Challenge with confidence any unknown visitors in a personable manner.
- Maintain and update amenity reservations including any VIP events/arrangements / special requests.
- Deliver outstanding resident satisfaction for East Village facilities, promoting retail outlets and events at every opportunity.
- Stay current with residents and East Village activity by reviewing and maintaining the Neighbourhood events diary.
- Communicate effectively with residents, visitors, colleagues, couriers, and contractors.
- Oversee parcel / postal delivery services ensuring that all rental boxes provided are used correctly and ensuring that residents are notified of any deliveries awaiting collection.
- Support resident move-in / move-outs as instructed by the Relationship Management team.
- Track all maintenance requests for the building and liaise and respond accurately to all resident questions that may arise.
- Manage amenity space reservations in a timely manner and according to our resident's needs and expectations and monitor cleanliness, hygiene and standards paying great attention to every detail
- Ensure any resident payments are processed accordingly at the point of sale.
Health & Safety:
- Undertake regular compliance inspections of the building to ensure all Fire, Life & Safety systems are fully always adhered to and ensure any issues are dealt with immediately.
- Be aware of all premises operations and uphold general oversight of safety and compliance measures
- Ensure all records are always maintained and available for compliance audit purposes.
- Ensure all Liquor Licensing conditions are complied with as stipulated within the Premises Licence Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous customer service experience in a similar role within a hotel / members club / private residence
- An enthusiastic approach to join our new opening team to create unparalleled service
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to always engage residents with confidence
- A positive team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach along with ability to work collaboratively to drive results and support the wider team and business objectives.
- Self-motivated / driven / boundless levels of energy.
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette displaying sensitivities to and understanding resident needs.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm.