The primary function of the Community Hosts is to deliver a responsive and outstanding customer service to our residents.
Dealing with residents can be a demanding role and does require a level of maturity, the ability to empathise and a strong sense of perspective. You will bring positive energy to each conversation, resolves issues quickly and effectively, and make everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
Your objective will be to achieve resident retention goals by performing all activities related to customer service to all residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease to ensure resident lease renewals and referrals.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver an exceptional experience to every person, beginning with an unmatched first impression and building rapport with other team members, visitors, investor and clients, and both prospective and current residents
- Management of complaints/problems/issues arising from Residents, ensuring that all complaints are dealt with quickly and efficiently. This requires strong and efficient communication skills, maturity, an abundance of common sense and the ability to stay calm in a crisis.
The ideal candidate will need to be highly organised, must have good written communication skills and be able to multi-task. All issues reported to us are recorded on our database. Every communication with a tenant and action taken has to be logged on our database.
- Maintain and uphold a high standard by conducting routine inspections of all community amenities and common areas, and working with the Maintenance team or other teams to ensure that all areas are well-maintained
- Follows-up with future, new, current and past residents by personalising thank-you notes, cards, emails or making telephone calls to ensure resident satisfaction throughout their tenancy.
- Executes and assists with activities to support of the community's leasing team and lease renewal program.
- Executes and assists with activities to in relation to any community activities and events.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organisational standards, and operational processes related to area of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual.
- Follows health & safety procedures and policies in accordance with company, community, and departmental policies & procedures
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions and recommendations to optimise efficiency and productivity.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilising other appropriate methods to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area of responsibility
- Ability to keep sensitive information highly confidential at all times
- Other activities will include such things as handling and logging incoming parcels, delivering post and other reasonable requests.
- Working pattern is 0730 - 1930 hour, 4 on 4 off.
Job has Expired