Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Face to face resident interaction, building a good relationship and rapport with customers ensuring they feel welcome, safe and at home Deliver.
- Increase resident satisfaction with service delivery.
- Deliver high-quality resident services.
- Work closely with company-wide colleagues to ensure excellent customer service.
- Encourage and support resident engagement.
- Promote the business and build good relationships with external partners.
- Manage all elements of the residential building including resident homes, the buildings and grounds.
- Management of day-to-day expenditure in line with the set budgets.
- Delivery of strategic & business KPIs.
- Representing the business in a professional manner at all times.
- Manage and resolve Out of Hours (OOH) calls and maintenance issues as and when required.
- Key management
- Be a positive advocate for change, highlighting and implementing business improvement initiatives.
- Carry out services, such as meet & greet, property and resident visits, inspections, lettings viewings and ad-hoc tasks, ensuring the provision of an excellent front-line service to residents and other customers on the phone, in writing and in person.
- Ensure the resident move in and move out process is seamless to include property checks.
- Ensure effective co-ordination between the customer services team and other areas of the business to enable the efficient working of the front-line service.
- Handle day to day enquires from residents and complaints escalating where required.
- Coordinate the day to day running of cleaning and maintenance operatives.
- Log and liaise with Contractors working on site, checking works carried out when completed.
- Work with the Customer Services Team to instruct revenue and capital expenditure works in accordance with agreed approval limits and ensuring that residents receive regular updates and appropriate aftercare contact.
- Answer day to day FM related maintenance calls and resolve where possible, referring only those beyond system remit.
- Manage insurance claims.
- Daily checks - scheduled inspections of communal areas, inspecting the block for cleanliness, hazards or any health and safety issues.
- To check the bin stores, communal areas both inside and outside of the residential blocks daily and maintain cleanliness to a good standard. Monitor and arrange clearance of fly tipping.
- To ensure communal areas and grounds are always clear, clean and maintained on a daily basis.
- Regularly inspect communal lighting and arrange replacement of light fittings or bulbs as appropriate.
- Carryout small day to day maintenance tasks (i.e. light bulb replacement, cleaning, litter picking and light rubbish clearance).
- Attend and have active involvement in site and building major works projects including attending site meetings, liaising with residents and monitoring contractors and works on site.
- Attend and host resident events, ensuring they are effectively marketed and smoothly run.
- Manage all statutory compliance requirements.
- Adhering to all elements of the businesses Health and Safety Management system, Contractor Management Policy, following and promoting all parts of the businesses Live Safe policies.
- Assist the Facilities Management Team in ensuring statutory compliance, where required.
- To keep all communal areas, walkways and access ways clear of obstruction and fire hazards daily and manage any persistent breaches to successful resolution.
- To check signage in communal areas and arrange replacement of any missing or defaced items.
- Completion of weekly emergency light flick test.
- Weekly Fire Alarm Bell Test