Deverellsmith has partnered with one of Britain's largest private property companies.
This role will focus on residential property acquisitions, You will report to the Managing Director for Residential Acquisitions and will work in an agile and opportunistic team.
- To visit residential properties across the UK as requested to make accurate assessments for the purpose of the valuation.
- Use a variety of valuation methodologies to ensure accuracy.
- Produce detailed valuation reports to present to the Managing Director.
- To work within tight deadlines.
- Build a network of contacts.
What you need
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build relationships and network with individuals outside the organisation and a willingness to attend events.
- Self-motivated with a desire to find new investment opportunities for the organisation.
- Experience applying valuation methods to residential property.
- Understanding of sale and rental property transactions.
- Understanding of renter's and buyer's expectations.
- Knowledge of landlord's responsibilities when renting properties on all types of tenancies.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me on:
Jake Mcmonagle, Principal Consultant Real Estate
T: 07827 011252