Job Title: Sales Agent
Salary: £28,000 - £45,000 (Depending on Experience)
Are you an experienced Sales Agent in New Homes Sales, looking to take your career to the next level? Do you want the opportunity to represent and sell properties across London's top developments, from large regeneration schemes to award-winning boutique projects and prime and super-prime properties? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading real estate agency specialising in premium property developments across London. With a diverse portfolio that includes some of the city's most prestigious projects, they are seeking a motivated Sales Agent to join their dynamic team.
As a Sales Agent, you will play a pivotal role in representing our client's portfolio of properties. Your responsibilities will include:
- Presenting to potential buyers and investors at various stages of the sales process, including overseas marketing events.
- Collaborating closely with international offices to facilitate a smooth purchase journey for clients, from initial interest overseas to completion.
- Continuously developing and nurturing relationships to expand your network, ensuring repeat business and client satisfaction.
- Assisting the wider team in creating and implementing marketing strategies to drive sales across multiple development sites.
- Coordinating and attending launches and promotional events for various developments.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have significant experience working for a House Builder or as an agent within an international sales role.
- Be highly motivated and driven to achieve and exceed all sales targets.
- Possess exceptional organisational skills and a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
- Be willing and able to travel as required by the company to meet clients and attend events.
- Have a pre-existing database of clients, demonstrating your ability to hit the ground running.
- Competitive salary with the potential to earn between £28,000 and £45,000, based on experience and performance.
- Opportunity to work with London's most prestigious property developments.
- Access to a diverse portfolio to expand and strengthen your professional network.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Career growth opportunities within a dynamic and successful company.
If you are a seasoned Sales Agent looking to take your career to new heights and have what it takes to excel in this role, we want to hear from you! Apply today by sending your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Don't miss this chance to join a leading real estate agency and be part of a team that shapes the future of London's property market and submit your CV!
Job has Expired