Sales & Investments Team Coordinator based in Central London
- Posted 27 April 2023
- Salary£25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameAnna Rickenberg
I am working with a super high-end Property Developer who specialise in residential and commercial property investment in Central London, and they are looking for a bright and capable Team Coordinator. They are a boutique style business with a beautiful office near Oxford Circus.
This is a fantastic and varied role with plenty of scope to progress and gives exposure to many different aspects of property ownership, buying and selling.
I am looking to speak with any candidates with a background in Property Law, Conveyancing, Sales Progression or Property Sales for this exciting opportunity.
The position would include the following duties:
- Assisting with diary management
- Occasional viewings
- General office administration
- Checking and proof-reading marketing materials
- Distribution of marketing materials to estate agents and buyers
- Assisting with property sales and compilation of information
- Analysis for property purchases (pricing schedules, research and comparables)
- Assisting with the management of the company's insurance policies
- Assisting the team with negotiation and sale of lease extensions
They are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Microsoft Excel
- Analytical with a good attention to detail
- Organised, efficient and reliable
- Confident meeting clients and conducting viewings
- Team player
- Someone who is self-motivated but also happy to work as part of a team
The position will be based in the office 5 days per week and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9:30PM to 6PM.
The salary for the position is £25,000-£35,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Anna Rickenberg on 0203 056 1211 or email her at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.