Would you like to work with an award-winning team as a Sales and Lettings Administrator?
What is in it for you?
- Job Title: Sales & Lettings Administrator
- Fantastic central London location - Baker Street
- A basic salary of up to £30,000
- A yearly discretionary bonus
- Monday - Friday 09:00- 18:00
What's the company and what makes them great?
With developments in London and Hong Kong, this company is a London estate agency with a global mindset. Their aim is to make moving and investing in London property a seamless, five-star experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their award winning team, and learn from some of the best in the business.
What will the job entail?
In this role you will be supporting the Sales and Lettings teams with all administration to include but not limited to:
- Sales and lettings progression
- Updating and adding properties to Reapit
- Replace or update window cards
- Recording and logging key movement
- Ensuring all H&S requirements are met for each property
- Checking portals
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- Lettings or Sales Administrative experience is a must. Please do not apply to this role if you don't have this experience.
- You must be well presented
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- The successful candidate will be flexible, confident, self-motivated, organised, and pro-active with good computing skills and excellent administration skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint
- Knowledge and experience using Reapit or a similar system
- Personable, clear communicator and can remain calm when under pressure
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired