NEW Senior Sales and Lettings Negotiator position with a well-established, independent estate agency based in South East London!
- The package on offer includes a basic of £20,000-£23,000 + car allowance, with an OTE of £45,000-50,000
- Monday to Friday with 1 Saturday a month!
- Fantastic commission structure offering up to 25%
My client, a dynamic independent estate agency based in SE16, is looking for a driven, hardworking and personable individual to join their growing team.
This role will work on mainly lettings, but there's the opportunity to work on sales too. You will be the main Negotiator in the office, working as a number two to the Sales and Lettings Manager.
You must be proactive in finding tenants/buyers, booking & conducting viewings and generating new instructions and valuations from the database.
You will work alongside an extremely well-connected senior leadership team who are well known and successful within the industry. They manage a healthy & diverse database and portfolio of properties across London.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous estate agency experience (ideally 18 months-2 years), ideally with exposure to both sales and lettings
- A hunger for success and driven by financial reward as well as delivering exceptional customer service
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Strong negotiation skills with a track record of successful billings
- Personable with a positive attitude
- Full UK driving license and own vehicle preferred
What they can offer:
- Competitive salary package with an OTE of £50k+
- Leading commission structure up to 25%
- Car allowance
- Exciting career growth opportunities within a thriving industry
- Unmatched progression, learning and development
- Work life balance with only one Saturday a month required and 9:30am start
- Extensive database and stock available - opportunity to earn £££!
- Social events, company nights out and meals - team trip to Dubai next year if targets are hit!
Interested or know someone that might be? Apply now!