Are you a proactive, creative and processed-driven individual?
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join a close knit, collaborative team of New Home Sales Consultants.
You will be solely responsible for providing administrative and marketing support to the fee earners.
- Compliance procedures; ensuring all files are compliant with signed terms of business, preparation of agency agreements, site Health & Safety completions.
- Marketing reports - data inputting & newsletter generation.
- Accounts: payroll support, expenses & commission assistance.
- Maintenance of internal data base CRM system - frequently adding and updating applicants / relevant developments.
- Extensive support to head of department / relevant person - diary management.
- General administrative assistance.
- Preparation of meeting rooms / ensuring sites are ready for market.
- 2 years minimum admin & compliance experience
- 1 year marketing experience
- Understanding of residential sales (New Homes specifically)
- Meticulous attention to detail - literacy accuracy
- Proficient IT skills - Excel, HTML, Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Monday-Friday position (the odd Saturday which is given back in lieu)
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Charity leave
Interested in hearing more? Apply below or email