Are you an admin-savvy individual, looking for a varied role within the world of property?
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join a team of New Home Sales Consultants, to assist with all things admin and marketing!
We are seeking creative, driven individuals with a strong background in Administration and Marketing who are keen to begin their career within the world of property!
- Creation of brochures and newsletters - working closely with the marketing team to influence their digital marketing.
- Administration duties - dealing with excel spreadsheets, internal CRM systems, emails etc.
- Marketing reports - data inputting / generation.
- Visiting various developments to conduct plot checks and completions.
- Maintenance of internal database CRM system - frequently adding and updating applicants / relevant property developments.
- Compliance procedures; ensuring all files are compliant with signed terms of business, preparation of agency agreements.
- General administrative assistance.
- Checking floor plans, assisting with assets.
- Proficient IT skills - Excel, HTML, Microsoft Office
- 2 year's Office Administration experience
- Marketing experience (or qualification)
- Valid UK Driver's license (as you will be required to visit various developments)
- Meticulous attention to detail - literacy accuracy
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Understanding of Residential sales (New Homes specifically)
Monday to Friday position
Hybrid Model - work from home, visit developments, travel expenses contributed.
Interested in hearing more? Apply below or call Emma Hayden on 02030566285.