Are you a highly organised, detail-oriented, and ready to play a vital role for an exciting and dynamic New Homes Developer?
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Executive/Marketing Assistant to join a small yet dynamic team and support the senior management team as the business is expanding.
My client is a leading player in the innovative new homes industry, with a commitment to excellence and a passion for creating beautiful, functional, and sustainable homes, they are dedicated to shaping the future of residential living.
- Manage executive calendars, appointments, and meetings.
- Assisting all things sales and marketing - from updating portals and the website, to inputting leads onto the system.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and documents.
- Coordinate and communicate with clients and team members.
- Handle incoming calls and emails, prioritising tasks.
- Assist with property listings and documentation.
What you'll need:
- Experience in property administration or PA.
- Proficiency in MS Office and office management software.
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus.
- Attention to detail and a proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities.
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired