Are you interested in working for a globally recognised Real Estate Agent?
A leader in the property industry is looking for a Sales & Marketing administrator to join their ever growing team based in the idyllic location of Sevenoaks, which has been named as one of the best places to live in the south east of England. This office is situated on the vibrant high street, surrounded by independent cafes and restaurants, a short walk from the train station. This organisation works alongside some of the UK's most esteemed house-builders.
We are seeking creative, driven individuals with a background in Marketing and Admin who are keen to begin their career within the world of property!
- Creation of brochures and newsletters - working closely with the marketing team to influence their digital marketing.
- Marketing reports - data inputting / generation.
- Maintenance of internal database CRM system - frequently adding and updating applicants / relevant property developments.
- Proactively research business development opportunities, developing business through effective business development, marketing, and social media strategies.
- Compliance procedures; ensuring all files are compliant with signed terms of business, preparation of agency agreements.
- Accounts: payroll support, expenses & commission assistance to fee earners.
- Extensive support to head of department / relevant colleague - diary management.
- General administrative assistance.
- Preparation of meeting rooms / ensuring sites are ready for market.
- 1 year marketing experience (or Marketing qualification)
- 2 year's Office Administration experience
- Proficient IT skills - Excel, HTML, Microsoft Office
- Meticulous attention to detail - literacy accuracy
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Understanding of Residential sales (New Homes specifically)
- Monday-Friday position (the odd Saturday which is given back in lieu)
- 25 days annual leave
- Career progression path
- Learning and development plan
- Pension scheme + Cycle scheme
- Charity leave
- £25-£30k dependent on experience
Interested in hearing more? Apply below or email