Back to jobs
- Posted 30 May 2022
- Salary£27000 - £45000 per annum + OTE
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameAlisha Nicholson
In this role, you will have responsibility for the day to day management of equities, progressing sales, and will focus on the general sales and marketing strategy for a mixture of private and affordable developments situated in Bedfordshire, Luton.
This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic, motivated, and experienced sales consultant to join in a role that can make a huge impact on the business.
You'll be working with an excellent marketing department, high quality products and with a highly reputable developer consisting of a supportive team.
- Setting up, conducting and following up on viewings on a number of properties, as well as hosting open days/evenings when required.
- First class negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to close a sale and set expectations to achieve an efficient conveyance and sale process.
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the properties.
- Proactively engage with buyers, IFAs and solicitors to progress sales in a conducted time frame.
- Ensuring first class customer service is always provided and the values of Catalyst are upheld.
- Provide timely and accurate market commentary and feedback to aid marketing and digital strategies.
- Produce weekly sales reports
- Liaise with customer care team regarding handover and completion dates
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively manager complaints in a proactive manner whilst escalating where necessary
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Assisting prospective buyers in visiting, selecting and inspecting properties on the development with ease
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use office databases and schedules on a daily basis
- Experience with direct sales from and back of the office
- Well presented
Job has Expired