An amazing client of mine is looking for Sales Consultant to come on board across a number of developments in Kent.
They're one of the most well known developers with a great reputation. Their employees are at the heart of their business and are key to driving their success which is why they're known for promoting and incentivising employees to be the best they can be.
A number of people within in the team started as a Sales Consultant and worked their way up to Sales Managers/Director.
Responsibilities of a sales negotiator include:
- Daily management of buyers
- Regular communication with vendors regarding the property market
- Generate and conduct viewings
- Negotiate offers
- Sales progression
- Exceptional relationship building with clients including third parties
What you'll need:
- Sales negotiator experience (not essential)
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with both clients and colleagues
- £27-35,000 Basic salary (depending on experience)
- Advanced commission
- £60,000 OTE
If you are interested or would like any further information please apply.