Are you fluent in Cantonese? Do you have sales experience preferably within the property sector?
One of the UK’s biggest FTSE 100 Residential Developers are hiring! They build new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales and are passionate about building sustainable new homes and communities.
They have a requirement for a Cantonese speaking Sales Consultant to join their Sales Team in Hertfordshire. They already have a successful China Desk in their London region, however, this is a brand-new role for this region of the business so lots of opportunities to progress quickly. They forecast 40% of their purchasers will be from Hong Kong. It would be an advantage if candidates could also speak Mandarin.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months property/ sales experience and want to learn and progress quickly. You must be confident, good at networking and have exceptional customer service skills with a drive to achieve sales targets.
What you will do:
- Your key focus will be to proactively search and increase sales from Hong Kong Investors, however you will also be paid on the domestic sales.
- Take ownership of the entire purchasing process, as well as the development, making sure it looks immaculate and inviting
- Follow up leads to ensure sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is of the highest standard
- Promote and provide recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors
- Market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR etc
- Working hours 10am – 5:30pm, working week to be discussed.
- £25-30K basic with OTE £50 - £60k
- Fun team who enjoys a social occasion!
- House purchase discounts
- Competitive Pension
- Employee share ownership
- Time off for charity work
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn’t an opt-in, it’s the only way forward.
Job has Expired