A highly successful developer is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their in-house sales team as they focus on building a strong capable team based in a stunning riverside marketing suite, with rich history, in a beautiful West London Borough. This is an exciting time to join this developer, with over £600m of investments, they have big plans to be progressing through London.
Why this Role?
- With a high level of autonomy and an inclusive company structure this is a great opportunity to join a renowned developer selling a quality riverside product.
- Competitive base salary up to £40k + uncapped commission structure
- Private health care
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to progress your career to other super prime sites in the future.
The Role and you:
- You will be creative in finding new buyers and creating your pipeline.
- This is a company who invest heavily in marketing so you will qualify applicants and uphold the customer journey.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with local agents
- Be consultative with your sales process.
- Be a leader in your space and shape the sales team
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.