Would you like the chance to develop your career in sales in one of London's up and coming priority areas? Need some extra time in the morning to get your steps in or walk your dog? If you're driven, looking for a challenge and want to sell stunning new homes then this is the perfect sales negotiator opportunity for you!
What are we looking for?
Our client is hunting for a motivated and driven salesperson, with exceptional time management, organisation and the ability to cope within pressurised environments. The ideal sales advisor will be well presented and uphold high standards within their work. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years experience in sales, ideally within the new homes property sector.
- This role will involve delivering a professional and tailored service to clients.
- Drive and exceed sales targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Be creatively involved marketing strategy, and ensuring sales targets are consistently met.
Why this role?
- Up to £35K basic salary PLUS commission.
- Life work balance, 10am-5pm working hours.
- Autonomy within your own work, and the opportunity to take ownership of your own site.
- Our client offers exceptional management training programmes.
- Excellent career progression.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward