Are you experienced in sales progression? Want to work Monday - Friday for one of the most prestigious House Builders?
They pride themselves on excellent customer service and a beautiful build. They look for people who share their drive and passion to push the boundaries. You will be supporting the Sales Manager and looking after 2 of their high-volume sites.
What will you be doing?
As the Divisional Sales Progressor, you will be responsible for progressing sales from the point of exchange through legal completion whilst maintaining an exceptional customer experience.
- Direct responsibility for progressing every sale from exchange of contracts through to completion.
- Maintain close contact with the sales, customer relations teams & business development team to ensure all are aware of progress.
- Liaison with the customer, mortgage broker, solicitors, selling agent and overseas.
- Manage, maintain, and update sales database.
- Attend and report on all live sales at the weekly sales meetings
- Review and process Anti Money Laundering Information where required
What would make you the ideal candidate?
- Have a thorough knowledge and demonstrable track record of simultaneously progressing a high volume of live sales through to legal completion
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer facing, telephone skills and email etiquette
- Salary circa £35k.
- On going support and training.
- Monday - Friday role.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.