Job Title: Senior Accounts Payable
Salary: £40k - £45k
Location: West End, London - Hybrid options
We are representing one of Europe's leading asset, development and fund management firms who are looking to bring their AP function in-house. With a track record of over 30 years in the business, they have built up to a portfolio valued at over €1.1bn in Europe alone, they also have assets in countries overseas.
As they are looking to bring the AP function in-house, this role will be critical in that journey as it is the first of its kind. The successful candidate will be responsible for all AP responsibilities whilst also creating processes and procedures to ensure the position is functional and the team can be grown over time.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee end-to-end accounts payable function across UK & European entities.
- Processing (low volume/ High value), payment approvals, and supplier management
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in the processing of payments.
- Review and reconcile supplier statements, resolve discrepancies, and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Group FC, Project Manager, and wider European teams to streamline processes, identify opportunities for process improvements, and implement best practices.
- Continually improve processes alongside the new system, MRI.
Previous experience and skills required:
- Experience within an AP role, preferably to a senior level, with experience improving process to increase efficiency.
- Experience of the coding at a property management level, with ability to ensure coding is accurate and posted to correct buildings, units, capex projects, recoverable / non-recoverable costs etc.
- Understanding the different leases, working with our asset managers in the different regions to ensure that the service charge and non-recoverable accounting is accurate throughout the year.
- Support with service charge reconciliation process across the different regions to ensure that service charges are finalised shortly after year end. Essential requirements and skills
- The successful candidate will have of worked within the Property/ Real Estate Sector.
- Working knowledge on a property management system eg. MRI/Propman/Yardi
- Experience working across multi-currencies
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and strive for results
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Hybrid working options - 1 day a week from home
- 9% employer contribution pension
- Private Healthcare
- Vibrant office in the heart of the West End