Back to jobs
Senior Building Surveyor
- Posted 05 February 2023
- Salary£65000 - £70000 per annum + package, bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact Namecelia harker
SENIOR BUILDING SURVEYOR (MRICS)
UP TO £70,000 + PACKAGE
I'm pleased to be working to support the growth of a multidisciplinary construction consultancy, who seek the addition of an 'senior' level Building Surveyor, to bolster their London office. The team currently consists of 25 professionals, all of whom enjoy a broad mixture of work. There is no pigeonholing whatsoever in terms of service-line provision, and they look after a broad range of assets (commercial, industrial, education, healthcare, and leisure).
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations (land and buildings)
- The ideal candidate will have 24 months' PQE working in a traditional consultancy environment and will have an appropriate RICS accredited degree (Building Surveying pathway).
- You should be client-facing, ambitious and driven to support juniors, meanwhile enjoying work within a collaborative, sociable environment.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker 07976 017452.