Are you an accountant in real estate and want to work with one of the world's leading property agents? If you're looking for a new challenge and want to work on an exciting new commercial portfolio, our client is growing their Finance and Accounts department and are looking for Senior Client Accountants to join their team!
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is an award-winning international real estate agency with over 600 offices across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Their global scale gives them wide-ranging specialism in residential and commercial property making them the advisor of choice in the competitive market. Their commitment to acting honestly, with integrity is fundamental to what they do.
What you'll be doing:
As a Senior Client Accountant, your primary role is to control all finances and client monies for a large commercial and residential portfolio. The role will also include but not be limited to:
- Periodic reporting to clients and ensure accurate reconciliation of client reports i.e. VAT, client statements etc
- Maintain professional working relationships with clients and ensure good client service is delivered
- Instruct Central Finance department of the following
- Demand rent, service charge and other monies from tenants
- Collection of monies
- Transfer of rent monies to clients
- Amendments to client accounts
- Payment of client property related transactions
- General maintenance of client funds
- Update annual service charge budgets in accordance with internal KPI's
- Manage and maintain the property and tenant database for all clients under remit
- Ensure completion of service charge within latest RICS professional statement
- Deal appropriately with any property transfers
- Ad-hoc tasks instructed by Management, Client and Client Accountant Team Leader
What you'll bring:
The right candidate will have experience in Property Management Accounting with strong financial skills. They will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, be organised and be able to prioritise and plan work effectively.
What's in it for you:
- Hybrid working
- Training and development
- Pension Plan
- Travel Loan
- Private medical scheme
- Mental health support
- EAP program (employee assistance program)
- Myelectric car scheme
- Charity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
If you think you fit the above criteria and are looking to work with a growing business to further develop your career, please apply below. Alternatively, you can get in touch to discuss the position into more detail by calling Isabella Richards at deverellsmith.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired