Looking for the next step to elevate your career in property aftercare?
Want your experience and knowledge in defect resolutions for new build to be recognised and financially rewarded?
Ready for your next challenge with new and upcoming projects to manage?
- £55 - £57.5k per annum.
- Hybrid working policy; if there's no need to be on site, you may choose to work from home or in the office.
- Excellent progression prospects: a company responsible for delivering some of the best mixed-use developments in the UK.
What you'll need:
- At least 3 -5 year's experience working in aftercare for new build residential property
(or equivalent in a project management role.)
- Tenacity and a natural predisposition for problem-solving. You'll be involved in historical and latent defects in some cases.
- Confidence and authority to organise a team of up to 30 contractors and ensure works are done to time frame.
- Empathy and strong customer service skills, acting as a primary point of contacts for the residents.
Intrigued and want to know more?
Give me a call today.