Our Client have been established forover 10 years and have one clear goal, to improve lives. How do they aim to do this? They pride themselves on looking after their employees, by delivering an excellent quality product and their customer service. They are committed to quality for both their customers and employees.
The role is to buy and manage land well. The Senior Land Manager responsible for the identification and acquisition of development opportunities including preparation of accurate financial appraisals, BLIPs, heads of terms and negotiation of contracts and management of these contracts thereafter.
- Site searching and identifying a variety of opportunities
- Land appraisals, and viability and feasibility studies
- Negotiating contracts and dealing with due diligence and Heads of Terms
- Building relationships with landowners, agents, and other stakeholders to seek on and off-market opportunities
- Collaborating with colleagues and external consultants to get sites through planning.
- Number and quality of development opportunities introduced.
- Preparation of robust BLIPs leading to submission of offers.
- Number of development opportunities acquired against strategic target.
- Value added between acquisition and grant of planning permission.
- Robust management reporting to inform strategy and compliance.
- Extensive Network of contacts for on and off market deals.
- Track record
- Attention to detail
- Very well organised
- Can lead a team
- Aligned on the values
- SME experience
Job has Expired