Role: Senior Land Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary Range: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Are you a dynamic and experienced Land Manager seeking an exciting opportunity with one of the UK's leading property developers? Look no further! Our client, a prominent player in the real estate industry, is currently searching for a Senior Land Manager to join their dynamic team in London. Our client is a trailblazing property developer renowned for their innovation, quality, and commitment to creating exceptional living and working spaces. With an extensive portfolio of successful projects across the UK, they have earned a reputation as a visionary leader in the real estate sector.
Position Overview: As the Senior Land Manager, you will play a pivotal role in identifying and securing prime development opportunities in the heart of London. Your proven expertise in land acquisition, negotiation, and stakeholder management will be crucial in driving the company's continued growth and success. Reporting directly to the Director of Land Acquisition, you will have the opportunity to shape the city's skyline through your contributions to groundbreaking projects.
- Identify and evaluate potential development sites within London and its surrounding areas.
- Lead negotiations with landowners, agents, and local authorities to secure land acquisition deals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess project feasibility, market trends, and financial viability.
- Conduct thorough due diligence, including legal, planning, and technical assessments of potential sites.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including local authorities, consultants, and landowners.
- Stay updated on industry trends and regulations to anticipate opportunities and challenges.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Urban Planning, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven track record in land acquisition within the London property market.
- Demonstrable experience negotiating complex land deals and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Strong understanding of urban planning, zoning regulations, and development processes.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse market trends, financial data, and feasibility studies.
- Membership in relevant professional organisations (e.g., RICS) is a plus.
- Competitive salary ranging from £60,000 to £70,000 per annum.
- Performance-based bonuses and incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare and pension plans.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and visionary team.
- Exposure to high-profile projects that shape the urban landscape.
If you are a results-driven Senior Land Manager with a passion for transforming landscapes and a desire to work with one of the UK's premier property developers, please submit your CV. Join our client's dynamic team and contribute to shaping the future of urban living in London!