Are you looking for an exciting new role in a boutique agency?
What is in it for you?
- Job Title: Senior Lettings Administrator
- Location: Victoria
- A basic salary of up to £35,000
- Full training and on-going support
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid Work (Fridays)
What's the company and what makes them great?
They are a team of passionate and dedicated specialists who provide the best service to their clients. They have offices in major cities including London, Manchester, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Middle East. The team is very close knit and they have a fun office culture.
What's the job and the best thing about it?
This role will involve you being responsible for processing new tenancies, booking in certificates and contractors, managing client accounts and deposits, and booking in viewings. In this autonomous role, you'll have solo responsibility for the portfolio ensuring the clients need is met and tenant issues are resolved whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- 2 years+ experience in a Lettings Administrator/ Tenancy Progressor role
- Currently in a Lettings Administrator/ Tenancy Progressor role
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- A proven background in Property and/or Administration and a keen interest in property is also important
- The successful candidate will be flexible, confident, self-motivated, organised, and pro-active with good computing skills and excellent administration skills
- Preferably ARLA qualified, but not a requirement
- Experience in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience in Outlook and Diary Management
If this role is of interest, please contact Izzy Cabral on 0207 291 0916 or at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward