Back to jobs
Senior Lettings Negotiator
- Posted 20 March 2023
- Salary£50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameRyan Fox
Are you a Lettings Negotiator looking to take the next step in their career?
Location: Central London
We are seeking a motivated Lettings Negotiator to join this expanding team in Central London. In this role, you will be responsible for finding and securing new tenants, negotiating rental agreements, and maintaining relationships with landlords. The ideal candidate will have a passion for property and a proven track record of success in a similar role.
- Source and secure new tenants for rental properties
- Negotiate rental agreements and manage the letting process
- Maintain relationships with landlords
- Respond to enquiries and provide excellent customer service
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and regulations
- Meet and exceed performance targets
- At least 6 months of experience as a Lettings Negotiator
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Self-motivated with a results-driven attitude
There are ample opportunities for growth and progression within this company, so if you're a driven property professional looking for your next challenge, please get in touch.
Job has Expired