Have you got marketing experience working within property? Are you looking for your next step up in the Marketing world?
A fantastic developer, within the Built-to-Rent sector are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their marketing team within their New Homes side on an 18-month contract.
This developer is looking for someone who is driven, eager to get stuck in and enjoys property marketing. The role entails overseeing the planning and implementation of their development lead-generation campaigns. Much of the role will include digital marketing, SEO implementation and management, and social media management.
Some key responsibilities of the role:
- Assist with the conceptualisation of brand and strategies for new private sale development sites ahead of purchase
- Assist in the production of marketing materials for launch events and overseas exhibitions
- Assist in the implementation of digital marketing strategy including CRM management, EDM delivery and email software management, updating relevant property portals and creating monthly reports on digital marketing activity
- Responsibility for campaign management across allocated sales development sites, which includes the timely creation and delivery of advertising and campaign content for media buying agency in line with marketing schedule
- Update and monitor their development website and microsites ensuring continued accuracy, brand and campaign management and optimum exposure opportunities
- Liaise with PR agency to implement agreed communications plan and maximise PR opportunities as part of development 360 marketing campaigns
- Assist in the design and delivery of show homes and communal spaces liaising with third party suppliers
- Assist in the delivery of top line marketing and communications strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Work with the Communications Executive to manage the company social media channel including creating content, scheduling posts and continued monitoring, engagement and crisis management
The ideal candidate will need to have extensive experience in a similar role, and ideally have worked within the property industry.
- At least two years' experience in a similar role in the property industry
- Marketing degree, CIM accreditation or equivalent would be preferred
- Ability and confidence to get stuck in to different aspects of the role
- Team player
This company also offers fantastic benefits such as:
- Hybrid working
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!