Fancy working for one of London's leading privately owned mixed-use developers? This company has a strong focus on transforming London's landscape to deliver high-quality places for people to live, play, visit and work in.
From delivering successful projects across the Capital, they cover the whole 360 property life cycle. With several exciting new developments in their pipeline, they are looking for a (Senior) Marketing Executive to support their marketing team.
This (Senior) Marketing Executive will encompass the full marketing mix to support their global sales team. The role will involve working on a variety of tasks, engaging with internal stakeholders and third-party agencies to successfully coordinate and deliver development launches across the year.
Compensation & Benefits
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Great team culture with a friendly, supportive team
- Exposure to senior stakeholders
- Working on exciting new developments and regeneration projects in London
Some key responsibilities of the role:
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to produce both online and offline marketing collateral. Delivery of marketing tools to assist the sales process including the development models, CGI imagery, brochures, interactive apartment finders, and promotional videos
- Experience working with external agencies / suppliers as well as in-house graphic designers
- Working with their Graphic Designer to create, and manage install of, sales signage, flags, and hoarding
- Assisting with the creation of literature
- Delivering email campaigns
- Assist in managing events and exhibitions
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Team to coordinate photo/video shoots of completed developments
- Preparation and planning of overseas exhibitions
- Lead on developing innovative ways to market a development via press, outdoor media, and digital media
- Conducting and gathering market intelligence, including competitors' analysis, customer research
The ideal candidate must have experience in property marketing and event management. They will be an excellent communicator, creative and have exceptional organisation skills.
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Experience in copywriting
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident communication skills and presentation skills with all levels of seniority
- Strong planning and organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Creative and proactive, with a strong focus on results
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in marketing or postgraduate qualification
- Previous experience in a Marketing role within the property industry (developer / residential preferred)
- Experience working with and briefing external agencies / third parties
- Events management experience is a bonus
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!