Senior MRICS Building Surveyor
- Posted 26 April 2023
- Salary£70000 - £80000 per annum + package, BENEFITS
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact Namecelia harker
SENIOR BUILDING SURVEYOR
£70,000 - £80,000 + BENEFITS PACKAGE (inc Gym, Healthcare, Bonus)
I'm pleased to be working in partnership with a renowned multi-disciplinary consultancy providing high class services in surveying, engineering, project management and fire safety throughout the UK. Providing a breadth of services across multiple sectors including residential, mixed use, higher and further accommodation.
My client seeks a talented and skilled MRICS Building Surveyor to work across both the advisory and consultant side, and the more project driven parts of the business. There is likely to be a project bias with the expectation that the candidate will be responsible for a number of projects, acting either as the Contract Administrator or as a Lead Consultant/ Project Manager.
The projects are likely to range in value from circa £500K up to circa £6m. Typical projects include exterior renovation contracts, internal common parts and design work, private refurbishment projects and major façade remediation schemes.
More core/ technical elements of the role will include undertaking the following:
- Defect diagnosis
- Planned maintenance programming
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Reinstatement cost assessments
- Party wall and general advice.
- MRICS (Building Surveying pathway)
- Knowledge and experience of the JCT suite of contracts.
- The ability to lead a project team effectively.