Senior New Homes Officer (6- Month FTC)
How would you feel about working for one of the UK’s leading housing associations and be a member of one of London largest housing associations? The current team is looking for an addition to join them, taking on the role of senior new homes officer.
For this role our client is looking for an individual to develop and deliver robust, informative homes demonstrations for all new homes residents as part of an efficient and customer focused aftercare service that will aim to maximise customer satisfaction across all tenures.
Our client would like someone who is confident and independent but able to work as part of a wider team well. You should be able to pick up information and learn quickly. You will be expected to initiate and build strong long-lasting relationships. You must also have proven New Homes experience.
This position will be either based from home or in the West London office. You will need to travel to a number of developments in West London/London border so access to own car is essential!
- To liaise with customers from exchange/ sing up of their New Homes – early engagement is key to effective relationship management
- Assisting aftercare colleagues to resolve defects/ snagging in VOID units ahead of occupation
- To deliver excellent customer care standards across all tenures of New Homes
- To deal with issues that affect customers and require speedy resolution to ensure efficient delivery of services and results
What will you bring:
- Experience within the New Homes Sector
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer care/ Aftercare experience
- Have good IT skills in all main Microsoft packages
- Have the ability to keep calm in a fast paced, customer facing service at which at times can involve managing complex construction issues.
What’s on offer:
- £35k salary
- 6-month FTC with opportunity to go perm for the right person