Role: Senior Planner
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Are you an experienced and forward-thinking Senior Planner seeking an opportunity to shape the future of urban development in the UK? Look no further! We are thrilled to offer a prestigious position with one of the largest and most influential developers in the country. As a Senior Planner, you will play a pivotal role in driving innovative and sustainable projects while enjoying a competitive salary ranging from £55,000 to £65,000 per annum.
Our client is a renowned and industry-leading real estate developer with an impressive portfolio of successful projects across the United Kingdom. Their commitment to excellence, sustainability, and community welfare has earned them a reputation as a driving force in the development sector.
As a Senior Planner, you will be an integral part of a dynamic planning team, responsible for guiding and executing planning strategies for high-profile developments. Your expertise will be instrumental in ensuring that projects comply with regulations, meet community needs, and align with the company's core values of quality and sustainability.
Strategic Planning: Lead the development and implementation of planning strategies for projects, considering long-term objectives and maximising development potential.
Policy and Compliance: Stay abreast of planning policies, regulations, and legislation, ensuring developments adhere to all relevant guidelines.
Project Management: Oversee the planning process from inception to completion, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve project milestones.
Community Engagement: Engage with local communities and stakeholders, promoting transparent communication and addressing concerns throughout the planning process.
Environmental Sustainability: Champion sustainable development practices, integrating eco-friendly solutions into our projects to minimise environmental impact.
Market Research: Conduct research and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential risks in the development landscape.
Team Leadership: Mentor and guide junior planners, fostering a collaborative and high-performing planning team.
- Proven experience as a Senior Planner in the UK, with a track record of successful planning applications and developments.
- In-depth knowledge of UK planning policies, regulations, and urban development principles.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities, capable of building positive relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- A passion for sustainability and a drive to incorporate environmentally conscious practices in planning initiatives.
- Degree in Urban Planning, Architecture, or a related field.
- Full membership of a relevant professional body, such as RTPI (Royal Town Planning Institute).
- Competitive salary range between £55,000 and £65,000 per annum, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Full-time permanent position with a stable and reputable organisation.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge and high-impact development projects.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and pension plan.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment with ample opportunities for professional growth.
If you are an experienced Senior Planner ready to make a lasting impact on the UK's development landscape, please submit your CV.