- Posted 20 September 2022
- SalaryUp to £48000 per annum + + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJoe O'brien
Managing a 700-unit portfolio with some amenity space. Overseeing the on-site team, demonstrating strong leadership, integrity and a strong work ethic. To ensure delivery of exemplary customer service across the Portfolio, consistently seeking opportunities for improvement. Building strong positive relationships and maintaining a friendly and professional environment for residents, visitors, service providers and contractors, and ensuring the provision of a top class and comprehensive management service to the freeholder, leaseholders, and tenants.
Estate & Property Management:
- Responsibility and ownership of complete service delivery of comprehensive property management services to the tenants, lessees and customers.
- Liaising with tenants, ensuring delivery of exemplary customer experience at all stages, from check in to check out and deposit return, ensuring adherence to obligations under tenancy agreements at all times.
- Conducting regular block inspections and annual property inspections in line with SLA.
- Instructing maintenance and refurbishment works, seeking client approval when required and following all procurement procedures.
- To lead the preparation, implementation, monitoring and control of all service charge budgets and management accounts co-ordinating the input of internal resources, ensuring occupier consultation and seeking client approvals, ensuring strict adherence to the lease obligations, internal programmes and codes of practice.
- To develop excellent relationships with representatives of the client and their advisers
- To develop continuous service improvements through the introduction of new initiatives, the use of new technology and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement.
- Responding to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Providing detailed support and advice to, and developing relationships with, all representatives of the client.
- Supporting all team members, delivering training and contributing to performance reviews.
- For direct reports, to set clear objectives in line with company/Divisional/team strategy and to measure performance against these .
- To conduct regular 121's, complete thorough probationary, interim and annual appraisals as per company guidelines.