One of London's leading estate agency and property services groups who offer a range of services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services.
They have over 60 branches across the capital and manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion.
They are looking for a Senior Prime Property Manager with a proven track record in prime or super prime portfolio management to sit in their Head Office in South West London.
- To manage a portfolio of high value properties or properties owned by key clients, offering an unrivalled customer experience.
- Report and communicate with clients and tenants, with confidence, presenting recommendations and solutions.
- Manage ad-hoc private clients.
- To collate and provide client reports.
- Frequently visit properties to view any issues and meet with contractors, clients and tenants.
- Continually review and manage the performance of your portfolio against client requirements, KPI's and the tenancy agreement.
- Salary: £35,000 plus exceptional commission scheme
- Working hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Thursday and 9-5 on Fridays
- 2 days WFH
- Benefits: Beauty & fitness including gym membership discounts, cycle to work scheme, life assurance, health care cash plan and insurance, season ticket loan, charitable giving assistance, discounts on the high street including restaurants, technology, flights and cinemas, travel insurance, dental insurance, employee assistance programme, access to their dedicated Talent Development team where you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer-term career development.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired