- Posted 31 May 2022
- Salary£33000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameNatalie Livesey
AST Property Managers…
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have a forward-thinking mindset and have influence on reshaping a department?
My client, a well-established brand in Central London are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Head of Property Management, you will sit as second in command, guiding the team day-to-day and managing them in her absence. You will also manage a portfolio of 140 properties - mainly new build apartments - from start to finish. They are at a growth period and want someone to come in with fresh ideas to help develop the team and department at this pivotal time in the business. It's a great time to be joining them as progression into Team Leader is inevitable as the company and department grows over the next year.
- To be the main point of contact between landlords and tenants throughout tenancies.
- To provide impartial and fair advice based on industry guidelines.
- Coordinate contractors to address maintenance issues and arrange property improvement.
- Coordinate all purchases, deliveries, exchanges and removals.
- Process all relevant notices.
- Agree renewals and draw up contracts accordingly.
- Propose, negotiate and agree deposit deductions based on dilapidations.
- Arrange Gas Safety inspection, boiler services and all other compliance requirements.
- Guide and lead the team of property managers, being second in command to Head of Property Management and managing the team in their absence
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Rewards for lengths of service
- Pension Scheme
- ARLA Qualification
Want to know more?