Senior Property Manager
- Posted 16 May 2023
- Salary£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameNatalie Livesey
Are you working in AST property management and looking for your next challenge?
Are you keen to join a company where you can really make the department your own?
My client in central London is looking for an experienced property manager to join their team. As the sole property manager, you will have full autonomy of the department looking after roughly 100 properties with the view to grow this area. you will report directly into the Director and sit alongside a fun team of sales and lettings negotiators. They have a work-hard play-hard atmosphere and all help each other out where needed, creating a great team atmosphere.
What you'll get:
- £35,000 to £40,000 salary
- Generous holiday package
- ARLA qualification (if not already taken)
- Flexible working
What you'll do:
- To be the main point of contact between landlords and tenants throughout tenancies.
- Be the main point of contact for refurbishments and planned maintenance.
- To provide impartial and fair advice based on industry guidelines.
- Coordinate contractors to address maintenance issues and arrange property improvement.
- Coordinate all purchases, deliveries, exchanges, and removals.
- Process all relevant notices.
- Agree renewals and draw up contracts accordingly.
- Propose, negotiate, and agree deposit deductions based on dilapidations.
- Arrange Gas Safety inspection, boiler services and all other compliance requirements.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward