Are you an experienced Property Manager looking to move client side?
Do you have experience in AST and basic block management?
My client, a developer, is looking for a confident Senior Property Manager to help bring their managed portfolio back in-house. It's a clean slate requiring setup of systems, processes and eventually bringing over the properties when fully setup. Working with a small team, you will have full autonomy to create a department that works for you and the business whilst having exposure to the development side. With big growth plans over the next 5 years, this role will evolve naturally and create a team beneath you when required.
- Manage a portfolio - primarily within Greater Manchester, across 10-11 properties. Mainly residential led (80% residential, 15% retail, 5% offices approx.)
- Regular inspections
- Move-in / Move-out inspections including drafting inventories
- Tenancy renewals
- Deposit protection & any disputes
- Managing and instructing all maintenance works
- Ensuring all properties are compliant to all regulatory requirements (Gas safety, Electrical, etc)
- General property admin including arrears chasing and account administration
- Residential block management process
- Commercial ground floor property management process (as part of mixed-use developments)
- Be confident enough to be able to deliver change into the team
- A persistent attitude with a strong desire to achieve more
- Passion and enthusiasm for the work undertaken by the team
- A strategic focus with a combination of hard work
- Have strong determination
- Be able to have a positive outlook on mistakes, understanding the benefits of a positive feedback loop and a willingness to improve.
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.