- Posted 03 January 2022
- Salary£30k - 35k per year
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameApril Gunn
ATTENTION AST PROPERTY MANAGERS!
Do you want to manage a beautiful development based in the heart of Greenwich?
This is an agent with an entrepreneurial spirit who are responsible for managing a spectacular regeneration project in Greenwich. With lots of exciting projects ongoing and the next phases of the development due to complete shortly this is an amazing time to join if you are looking to work for a company where you can progress up the ranks quickly.
Externally, this company are renowned for their high level of market expertise, so knowledge in current legislation and the confidence to handle issues that arise within tenancies is critical.
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 2 years+ experience within an AST Property Management role.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs across the beautiful development.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the Tenancy and sufficiently handle & serve any possession notices.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants regarding their queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licensing queries.
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus annual performance-based bonuses (up to £5000) Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.30-6.00pm
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Birthdays off
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities