- Posted 25 April 2022
- Salary£34000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameApril Gunnb
Attention AST Property Managers!
* Interested in getting into a client side property management role?
* See yourself heading up a department and managing a team in the next 12 months?
My client is a development company based in Mayfair and they are looking for a well organised and ambitious Property Manager to join the team. Initially, it will just be you in property management however the companies growth plans mean they will be expanding headcount by at least 2 in the next 12 months and if successful, you will have the opportunity to become Head of Property Management and manage this team. This really is a rare and unique opportunity in the market!
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 3 years+ experience within an AST Property Management role.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants regarding repairs that may arise.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the Tenancy and sufficiently handle & serve any possession notices.
- Deal with basic accounts queries.
- Two routine property visits per year.
- Arrange the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Cost the dilapidation's at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licensing queries.
- £35,000 per annum plus an annual bonus
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-6:00pm
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to progress into a Head of Property Management role / fast track career progression
Want to know more? Contact April Gunn at a or call 02030566289