We are looking for someone to take ownership of their allocated portfolio and work autonomously to deliver optimal performance. Previous property management experience is essential, and ARLA or IRPM qualifications are preferable. Our Client's property fund has acquired 31 buildings totalling 1,900 residential dwellings in just under two years, they are now looking to purchase a further seven blocks totalling around 800 units. Our Client's ambition is for continual growth to achieve significant scale. This presents a significant opportunity for strong performers to expand their knowledgebase, skillset and enhance their career.
Regular management and approval of invoices.
Credit control support.
Management of possession proceedings.
Processing of maintenance requests via Fixflo, including initial fault triage before assigning to a contractor.
Responding to tenancy queries via email, phone, website enquiry etc.
Management of end of tenancy process.
Management of void period repairs, refurbishment, cleaning, utilities and council tax bills.
Ensuring keys and access codes are available and maintained for all units.
Liaison with the lettings team to ensure a smooth handover between tenancies.
Ensuring all required certificates are renewed (Gas Safety, EICR, EPC).
Onboarding and handover of new acquisitions.
Monthly site inspections of all managed buildings.
Implementation of improvements identified on-site inspections.
Putting forward of recommendations to asset management for upgrades and improvements.
Management of PPM schedules.
Ensuring bills are paid for communal utility supplies.
Responsibility for ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements.
Review of risk assessments and implementation of action points.
Supporting any Property Management activities of the business where required.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and adapt as processes are improved and amended.
- Strong time management capabilities, and ability to manage a dynamic workload.
- Customer service focus; willing to go above and beyond to resolve issues
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Confidence to come forward with improvement suggestions and feedback.
- Willingness to travel to visit properties and attend meetings.
- Full UK driving licence preferable.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Strong IT skills essential.