- Posted 05 July 2022
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Car allowance
- LocationWest London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameNatalie Livesey
Are you an experienced property manager ready to take the next step?
Have you hit a ceiling in your current role?
My client, an independent Estate Agent based in Ealing are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their team and look after the property management department.
They are traditional in style but offer a forward thinking, entrepreneurial environment with progression at the forefront of their mind.
With just over 100 properties on the portfolio currently, they are looking to grow this area of the business over the current months.
Why not be part of their growth plans and get on board at a really exciting time to help shape the department for the future.
What you will do:
- Manage the current portfolio of properties and any new acquisitions in the future
- Train and develop the assistant in the property management team
- Organise check in report/inventory/images
- Ensuring compliance is completed and up to date including Gas safety, EICR, EPC, HMO license, Fire risk assessment, Fire alarms/extinguishers
- Managing a business relationship with tenants, answering queries and general guidance
- Guide and advise landlords on their portfolio
- Day to day maintenance management in a timely and professional fashion
- Regular inspections
- Being aware of outstanding rent
- Serving appropriate termination notices as and when required
- Check out report, negotiating deposit deductions and release of deposit back to tenant
What you will have:
- Minimum 2 years' Property Management experience
- ARLA qualified - preferred but not essential
- Experience of client management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to keep up to date with legislation changes
- Own your own car to use for inspections - there will be a car allowance for this
What you will receive:
- Monday to Friday role (occasional Saturday required)
- £40,000 base salary
- £2,000 car allowance and space provided to park
- 10% discretionary bonus
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.