Are you looking to reach the next level in your New Homes career?
You are an expert in the London New Homes market, you know your development like the back of your hand, buyers love you but you just don't see yourself there long term..
Wondering what else is out there?
I am looking for someone just like you to join a national developer who are dedicated to developing their teams to be the best they can be! They are one of the country's most successful residential developers. They build the highest quality homes across the UK and into Europe.
What's in it for you?
- A personal career development plan formulated by you & your manager to map out where you want to get to in the next 2 years.
- The opportunity to get involved with a brand new development from the very beginning, seeing the entire process
- An uncapped earning potential, what you put it, you get out!
- The opportunity to work alongside a close-knit team with regular team outings and a chance to really be a part of something big!
What's the role?
As an on-site Sales Consultant you will manage the customer through the purchasing journey of their new home and deliver 5* customer service throughout:
- Represent the developer by being the face of the marketing suite; provide an excellent customer experience and maintain the presentation of the sales area.
- Conduct viewings of properties.
- Build and develop relationships with clients.
- To generate potential sales leads in addition to those created by marketing activity.
What will you bring?
- New Homes sales experience is required.
- Strong and proven sales background required; this is a fast-paced sales environment.
- Exceptional customer facing skills and impeccable self-presentation.
- Passion for the real estate industry and progression.
The boring bits:
- Working 2 out of 4 weekends (this is when most deals happen so more opportunity to make money!)
- 9.45 - 5.30pm working hours
- £30 - 32k + commission (OTE £55k)
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.