- Posted 04 January 2022
- Salary£35k - 45k per year
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameGeorge Close
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Surveyor to join a leading Residential Capital Markets Team, based in London. You will specialise in PRS and BTR, consulting on a wide range of transactions across the UK. You will be an integral part of the team and will work closely with a wide range of clients on both buy and sell side transactions.
You will be supporting the wider team on report writing and advising clients on transactions, actively building relationships, and developing strong client relationships
• Accessing capital from around the globe to transact on large scale residential investment opportunities focusing on PRS and Build to Rent.
• Covering acquisitions and sales across the UK
• Assisting with the creation of investment memorandums, marketing campaigns and client reporting.
• Assist with the progression of transactions and due diligence process
• Create and update market databases, including compiling and analysing deals transacting in the market.
You must have excellent personal skills, as well as a strong understanding of transactional work, with excellent report writing skills and a high attention to detail. You must be able to function independently, as well as prioritise and work on multiple projects at one time
• Transactional or Agency background in either an investment manager, corporate or agency. Commercial sectors other than residential are welcome.
• An understanding of business development and client relationship management
• Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
• A level of experience selling successfully to clients
• Demonstrable technical competence in Real Estate capital markets
• 2-3 years investment experience
• University degree or equivalent (2:1 or above), preferably in real estate.
• Ideally RICS qualified or similar
What’s in it for you?
The candidate will get immediate exposure to a vast array of business activities by working in large consultancy. This is the perfect opportunity to learn a large amount about the industry and further there understanding. The candidate will be directly involved with multiple aspects of building a successful business relationship.