Senior Technical Coordinator
I am currently looking for a Senior technical coordinator to join a 5-star house builder in the Hampshire area, the senior technical coordinator will be working on a large traditional build housing scheme and reporting back into the senior management with updates on the scheme. The senior technical coordinator will ideally be from an architectural or civil engineering back ground and have experience working for a residential developer.
- Oversee the preparation of the optimisation process through to sign off.
- Brief, manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme
- Prepare technical specifications in line with requirements determined by the Land Acquisition budget and Technical/Sales Meetings
- Ensure all statutory enquiries, crossovers, sewer connections are submitted and pursued for their timely return.
- Oversee the NHBC/Building Regulations applications to approval.
- Ensure that working drawings are in accordance with the approved Planning Scheme
- Preparation of Health & Safety Plans
- Monitor and control all production information in close liaison with the Development Estimator to ensure tight cost controls are kept and information produced in line with budget estimates.
- Oversee preparation of Brochure Plans, Conveyance Plans and Sales Area drawings
- Attend site progress meeting and carry out site inspections.
- Attend meetings at various stages of projects (Land/Technical hand-over, Project Meeting, Optimisation, Technical/Sales, Budget Meetings, etc.)
- General liaison and coordination between other parties, both internal and external
- Respond to site queries and resolve Technical/Construction items that may arise
Skills & requirements
- Developer experience essential
- Experience of working on large housing schemes
- Good/Excellent technical knowledge of residential construction, together with a degree of flair for design
- The experience or the ability to understand the complexities of complex mixed-use Regeneration projects
- A working knowledge of Building Regulations, Code for sustainable Homes, NHBC (or the Warranty Provider required), Party Wall Awards and associated legislation connected with the construction industry.
- To have good interpersonal communication, meeting and management skills essential in dealing with multi-disciplined teams
Salary & Package
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Life Insurance
Job has Expired