Are you an on-site sales negotiator looking for more autonomy? Are you looking for more variety in your career and an opportunity to progress with a rapidly growing company?
I am working with an affordable homes division of a Luxury National New Homes developer to grow their exceptional sales team.
This is a really exciting time to get involved with the business, the launch of their very first Shared Ownership scheme is coming up in April and they have several schemes coming after that so lots of opportunity to sell & progress into management!
What's in it for you?
- A personal career development plan formulated by you & your manager to map out where you want to get to in the next 2 years.
- The opportunity to get involved with a brand new development from the very beginning, seeing the entire process
- The opportunity to work alongside a close-knit team with regular team outings and a chance to really be a part of something big!
What's the role?
As an on-site Sales Consultant you will manage the customer through the purchasing journey of their new home and deliver 5* customer service throughout:
- Represent the developer by being the face of the marketing suite; provide an excellent customer experience and maintain the presentation of the sales area.
- Conduct viewings of properties.
- Build and develop relationships with clients.
- To generate potential sales leads in addition to those created by marketing activity.
What they expect..
- Experience of property sales experience preferably within new homes and shared ownership
- A proven track record of delivery as a Sales Consultant within an established residential developer with a detailed knowledge of the residential sales market across a broad product range.
- Shared Ownership knowledge!
- Passion & drive to build a career and grow with a lovely company
The boring bits:
- Tuesday - Saturday working days (Sunday & Monday off)
- £30 - 32k + commission (OTE £50k)
- Initial site based in South West London but must be open to travelling to other sites across London
Get in touch if you are interested in exploring a career with this fantastic business.
We work as one The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired