- Posted 06 January 2022
- Salary£58k - 60k per year + car allowance, bonus etc
- LocationWest Sussex
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameSarah Mcloughlin
At deverellsmith, we are delighted to be partnering once again with one of the UK’s most exciting boutique housebuilders to recruit into their construction team. This organisation have huge growth plans for 2022 so if you want to be part of something special then get in touch!
We looking for two experienced and reliable site managers in West Sussex who are excellent at managing site schedules and have strong technical knowledge and problem solving skills to deal with any challenges to the programme.
We are open to speaking to site managers from all different backgrounds, whether that be a large PLC, a more boutique outfit, or from a contractor - as long as you have experience in delivering traditional new build brick/block and wood frame houses.
- Daily property and facility related inspections
- Liaising with local authority if necessary
- Ensuring that all contracts are in place with the subcontractors
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are meet
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience at all projects design stages from concept & feasibility through to detailed design and construction
- Experience reviewing contractor proposals, submittals, temporary works design etc.
- Monitoring of all subcontractors and their associated services
- Monitoring, managing and reporting on all expenditure.
- Insuring expenditure does not exceed budget
- Ensuring that all of the equipment is operational and that all equipment is working within defined parameters, settings and operational conditions as required
- Managing access control and security systems
- Constantly identifying and creating ways to improve efficiency across all services
- Full driving licence
- Your own vehicle
- £60,000 plus car allowance, expensed travel etc.